Living in Faith
Sets Us Apart
Since the beginning, faith has set Water of Life apart. In everything we do, each well we drill - Water of Life seeks to share the love of Christ with the unreached and untouchable. Giving clean water is our method, but making disciples is our mission.
8.2101° N, 12.5806° W
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God (II Timothy 3:15-17).
3. We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory (John 1:1-4; Matthew 1:12; Philippians 2:5-11; Hebrews 1:1-4 and 4:15; Acts 1:11 and 2:22-24; I Corinthians 15:3-4).
4. We believe that, for the salvation of lost and sinful men, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit and that Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation (Titus 3:4-7; Luke 24:46-47; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6; Acts 4:12).
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of eternal life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation and eternal punishment (Revelation 20:11-15; I Corinthians 15:51-57).
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church, with equality across racial, gender and class differences (Ephesians 1:22-23; I Corinthians 12:12, 27).