The "ripple effect"...
"Each of us are but a pebble that creates a ripple. Create enough ripples in one place and momentum increases.
The Pebble Project is a Water of Life initiative created to help raise awareness and support for building wells and bringing fresh water to people in places around the globe. The premise of the Pebble Project is that each of us can make a difference in a small way. However, our combined efforts can create a wave of change to bring hope to deprived people.
The Pebble Project is more than a fundraising initiative. It’s meant to connect and unite people with a common vision and common goal of delivering fresh water to deprived people, both physically and spiritually. It was organized under a banner of faith to spread God’s Word and provide the needs of the desperate and hopeless. This isn’t just another water mission. Water of Life's "Pebble Project" initiative is collectively making huge waves of change. Through the Pebble Project, we have helped thousands of people and created hope for a better future, built and maintained over 50 water wells in places such as Liberia, India and Honduras, commissioned over 200 missionary trips, and has ministered to some 200,000 people on our journey. Now, we need your help.
Water of Life Ambassadors
Ambassadors are the "foot soldiers” of the Global Pebble Project. We consider each person who gets involved with Water of Life one of our Ambassadors. Your small but significant duty as an Ambassador provides a great impact on the success of our cause.
As an Ambassador, your responsibilities include:
Spreading the word about Water of Life’s ministry
Praying for Water of Life
- With your help, countless others will become aware of what Water of Life is doing to improve the lives of others across the world. Tell your friends, family, community, and others about what the Global Pebble Project and encourage them to join you in supporting the GPP.
Committing to giving something to Water of Life
- Ask the Lord to watch over the Water of Life team and everyone that is involved in its mission work, fundraising, and all other aspects of the organization. It is with God’s support that the WOL team is able to help those that are in need.
Helping promote and/or organize fundraising activities
- With the contributions of all of our Ambassadors’ donations, WOL is able to provide funds to our missions. Because of our Ambassadors, the Global Pebble Project has become a major contributor to the Water of Life organization.
- As an Ambassador, you have the freedom to promote and/or arrange fundraising events throughout the year. This can include anything from coming up with a great fundraising idea, booking a venue for the event to be held, or sending invites to your guest list.
- Promote your team’s fundraising activities by posting flyers around your community, creating an event on Facebook, sending an email to all of your friends, putting an ad in the local newspaper, or asking a local television or radio personality to endorse the event on their show.
- Put on fundraising events yourself!
Consider joining with us and becoming a part of the Pebble Project. You can make a difference. Be the ripple that creates the wave of change.